photo by Ruby15
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each Pita bread into 8 triangles and place on lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine rest of ingredients.
- Brush each triangle with oil mixture.
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- Watch carefully, they burn easily.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was so glad to see this! It was more like inspiration than the perfect recipe. Should I even rate this? I used Greek oregano instead of basil. I used cayenne pepper instead of black and garlic powder instead of garlic salt. However, I couldn't be more grateful, Marie! It is a wonderful thing to be able to prep pita this way. And there are endless variations to try. THANKS! :-)