Pistachio Pudding Pancake Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups pancake mix (I used Pioneer brand)
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup pecans (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pancake mix, pudding mix, oil, and eggs until a dough is formed. Mix in the pecans.
- Shape into balls; I used a small ice cream scoop.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar. Roll each ball in this mixture until well coated.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes at 350 degrees until bottoms are a deep golden-brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation