Pistachio Lemon Chicken
From Betty Crocker's Best Chicken Cookbook. Quick to prepare with a bright lemony flavor.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, chopped
- lemon slice (optional)
- In an ungreased heavy skillet over medium-low heat, toast pistachios 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until beginning to brown, then stirring constantly until golden brown.
- Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, lemon juice and lemon peel in oil 10-15 minutes, turning chicken once and stirring juices occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken topped with pan juices, nuts and garnish with lemon slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more