Pistachio Crusted Pork Chops
- Ready In:
4 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, shelled and finely ground
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 pork chops, one inch thick
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine nuts, lemon peel, garlic, bread crumbs and salt in shallow bowl.
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Dip each chop in egg then nut mixture and transfer to baking pan.
- In large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chops and cook about two minutes per side until golden.
- Return to baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As a transplanted Texan I love spicy foods and love to tweek recipes to include a little kick. I am a dialysis nurse and have two grown children living in VA and MA.<br /><br /><a href=http://phpweby.com/service/visitormap/ target=_blank><img title=World Visitor Map! src=http://m.phpweby.com/1709.png alt=Visitor Map /></a> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2354074&c=7062535 border=0 alt=Free Web Site Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.flowerdeliverydeals.com>Comparison Shopping</a></p>