Pistachio Chicken Strips
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 1 cup pistachios, crushed into a course meal
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (ground red pepper)
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders (about 10)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, crush the pistachios inside a ziploc bag with a meat tenderizer or other strong tool.
- In another small bowl; mix the yogurt, lemon juice, Lawry's, coriander, cayenne, and garlic.
- Dip your chicken first into the yogurt mix then into the pistachio meal and place in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!