- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 packages pistachio pudding mix
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- With an electric mixer, mix all ingredients except chips until well blended.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour cake mix into bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Test for doneness.
Join The Conversation
This was made tonight, and I took to my T-ball baseball team as an after game snack. I also served it with pistachio ice cream too. Definately was a hit. I had to cut it into smaller pieces, since I coach 11 kids, and I have 3 other coaches too. It made the kids forget about dairy queen tonight. LOved the inside with the chocolate chips, flavor, amd the moist ness. Made for PRMR tag.
Wonderful cake! Very tasty, moist and just all around delish. I only used 2/3 c. of mini chips and that was WAY more than enough...any more and I think you lose the pistachio flavor. I also sprinkled the top of the prepared pan with bakers sugar to get a nice "crunch" on the crust. My daughter has already announced I should make this one again!