1) Start your rice cooking using the absorption method, using the chicken broth in place of plain water.
2) Slice a pocket into the chicken breasts and stuff them with peaches.
3) Mix the rum, ginger, peach liquid & honey into a small saucepan and heat over a low flame. Stir until it has reached an even consistency. Pour a little of it into another bowl for dipping. Set the rest aside for now.
4) Dip the stuffed breasts into the sauce set aside for dipping. Get an even coating.
5) Roll the breasts in the coconut and then set aside.
6) Heat the coconut oil in a large frypan and then add the chicken breasts. Cook until the chicken is done (check with meat thermometer if required).
7) Warm up the sauce if required.
8) Serve with the chicken on the rice and then the sauce over the top. Add a sprinkle of green onions to serve.
9) Think about where the rum has gone while enjoying your plunder.