Pirate Chicken.. Arrrr!
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- 1) Start your rice cooking using the absorption method, using the chicken broth in place of plain water.
- 2) Slice a pocket into the chicken breasts and stuff them with peaches.
- 3) Mix the rum, ginger, peach liquid & honey into a small saucepan and heat over a low flame. Stir until it has reached an even consistency. Pour a little of it into another bowl for dipping. Set the rest aside for now.
- 4) Dip the stuffed breasts into the sauce set aside for dipping. Get an even coating.
- 5) Roll the breasts in the coconut and then set aside.
- 6) Heat the coconut oil in a large frypan and then add the chicken breasts. Cook until the chicken is done (check with meat thermometer if required).
- 7) Warm up the sauce if required.
- 8) Serve with the chicken on the rice and then the sauce over the top. Add a sprinkle of green onions to serve.
- 9) Think about where the rum has gone while enjoying your plunder.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well, I am very passionate about cooking and love discovering new recipes. I love participating in the events since I'm always finding new recipes that I wouldn't have found on my own. My housemates and boyfriend all enjoy our food adventures and I love to leave people positive reviews and nice ish photos.