Piquant Egg Salad
This can be eaten just as a salad or as a sandwich filling. It's good on sourdough bread. It should not be necessary to add salt.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 link andouille sausage, diced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, if needed
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 10 large black olives, halved
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish (to taste)
- black pepper, to taste (optional)
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute Andouille until well-browned.
- Add oil only if necessary to prevent burning.Drain and cool.
- Combine cooled sausage with all other ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more