Spanish eggs from hubcom.com
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped red peppers
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped cured ham
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped finely
- 4 eggs
- Heat 2 tbsps of the oil in a medium frying pan. Saute the onion, garlic, red and green peppers slowly until the peppers are tender.
- Add the ham and coopk for a further minute. Mix in the tomatoes and seasoning. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl lightly beat the eggs with a fork, then stir the vegetable mixture into the eggs.
- Clean the pan and then heat the remaining oil. Add the eggs with the vegetables and stir constantly until the eggs are set but not dry.
- If desired serve with triangles of bread sauted in butter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more