Pioneer Woman Watermelon Pico De Gallo (Watermelon Salsa)
- Ready In:
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1 -2 lime (Juice of)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 small seedless watermelon, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips, for serving optional (scoops are preferred)
- Chop or dice all watermelon, cilantro, onions and peppers. Seed and take out the membranes of the jalapenos and finely dice. Measure salt. Squeeze the lime juice into the large bowl.
- Throw the jalapenos, cilantro, bell peppers, red onions and watermelon into a large bowl with lime juice and toss together. Add the salt, taste with a chip and adjust as needed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy mom both with stuff at home and my work. My kids and husband love to try new creations so they are right at home with my love of recipes. It is fun to make something and try several different ways at it. I love to try different enchilada recipes, recipes for various ice teas, and anything that gets food on the table on the weeknights. Restaurant recipes for the weekends are another favorite.