photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 175 g mixed raspberries and strawberries (6oz)
- 150 ml cranberry juice (1/4pint)
- 225 g low-fat vanilla yogurt (8oz)
- 4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you want you can freeze the yoghurt before using.
- Serve immidiately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I'm 31 and cooking and living in England. I was born in Germany and that's where I grew up and lived until I came to the UK to go to University in 1998. I never went back to live in Germany, even though all my family is still there.