Pink Grapefruit Spritzers
- Ready In:
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 navel orange
- 5 cups grapefruit-tangerine juice, well chilled (such as Ruby Tangerine)
- 1 (1 liter) bottle champagne or (1 liter) bottle sparkling wine, well chilled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- mint sprig, garnish
- With sharp knife, cut a thin slice off top and bottom of grapefruit and orange.
- Place cut side down and cut off peel and pith from sides.
- Holding grapefruit& orange over a bowl, cut between membranes to release sections into bowl.
- Squeeze juices from membranes into bowl.
- To serve, drain juices from bowl into a large pitcher; add juice cocktail& club soda or champagne or sparkling wine.
- Divide citrus sections and raspberries among glasses or goblets; add juice mixture and garnish with mint sprig.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Since April 2008, I have been a vegetarian. I dont eat creatures...that's the easiest way to put it! :D I still eat a small amount of dairy, but not very much. I have been missing around here for a while, and hope to poke my head in a bit more often from now on... I hope you enjoy my recipes...