Goes down smooth. It's really good!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces coconut rum (I like either Malibu or Parrot Bay)
- 1 fluid ounce Amaretto (I like Amaretto di Saronno)
- 3 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- ice, as needed
- Stir together all liquid ingredients in a large cocktail glass and top with ice.
- May garnish with a pineapple chunk or cherry, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a great tropical tasting drink. Totally a girlie cocktail. It goes down smooth without being overly strong tasting. I love Amaretto. I think this would be delicious as a blended drink too, maybe adding some pineapple to it. I used a lemon slice for a garnish instead of the pineapple. I also added a little cherry juice, so the color came out amazing! Made and reviewed for Think Pink Tag Game 2008. Thanks :)Reply
see 2 more