photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- Discard rind from brie.
- Cube brie and cream cheese, and place in medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high until cheese melts (about 1 minute).
- Whisk in butter until it melts and mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in hot pepper jelly and watch the color transformation!
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Chill for at least two hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Saw French Tart's picture and had to try this and so very glad I did. Made as directed using recipe#2686 and loved it. Just enough of a bite to set pf tje brie without burning. Served with crackers and apples slices from our orchard. Wonderful, I recommend everyone try this one out. Made for Think Pink -09
Fabulous and what fun! I did not have any red pepper jelly, it is VERY hard to find in France, so I used some Chinese sweet chilli sauce, tabasco and a tablespoon of home-made sour cherry jam..............they were all VERY red or pink, and my dip was VERY pink too!! We ate this with cubes of French bread and slices of pear and apples. I did not have any green onions either, so I used minced dried PINK shallots - which really enhanced the flavour. Made for Think Pink Breast Cancer Tag Game in the TOTM - and VERY much enjoyed - certainly a new way to serve brie for me, although I am not sure what my French neighbours would think if they knew! FT:-)