Pineapple Teriyake Chicken
This is very similar to a dish served at my Church's recent potluck. The chicken turned out so moist and the presentation was wonderful.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced (or red pepper)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (skinless also)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 cup Lawry's teriyaki marinade
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken in dish and top each with a pineapple slice, onion and pepper slice. Drizzle the chicken with marinade. Bake 40 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Spoon pan juices over chicken once during baking process and again, just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation