Pineapple–Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Serve with fish, chicken, chips, or on a salad!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, cut into 1-inch pieces (12 ounces)
- 3 jalapenos chilies, stemmed, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, course chopped
- 1⁄4 cup jarred roasted red pepper, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chop all ingredients and combine. Season to taste.
- Refrigerate after use.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation