Pineapple Pork Chops and Rice
- Ready In:
- Sprinkle porkchops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown chops well on both sides in butter in a large skillet.
- Add pineapple and juice.
- Reduce heat , cover and simmer for 20min or until tender.
- Stack the chops to one side of skillet.
- Add water and salt.
- Bring to a boil then stir in rice.
- Cover and remove from the heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I halved the recipe & had plenty for my other half to take to work for lunch! It was very tasty, & we enjoyed it, especially with the rice! Might add something more to it another time, but might have to experiment on that a little! Still, a tasty dish! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a married father of one. I work for box manufacturer in a nearby town. When I'm not working I spend as much time with my family as I can. My Mom taught me to cook growing up and with a PA Dutch and Slovack background none of it is light fare. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">