Pineapple Delight (Ma Haw)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 fresh pineapple, slices, cored and cut into large flat triangle shaped pieces
- 1⁄3 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
STEP 1 ingredients
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
STEP 2 ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tamarind juice
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed peanuts
STEP 3 ingredients
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro leaf
- 1 -2 whole red chili pepper, shredded, for garnish
- Heat 2 T oil then stir fry all ingredients in STEP 1, until fragrant.
- Add pork and stir fry until color changes and pork it cooked through.
- Add STEP 2 ingredients to above and crushed peanuts; stir to mix.
- Remove from heat, drain on paper towels, allow to cool completely.
- Place meat mixture over pineapple pieces; top with whole cilantro leaf and sprinkle with shredded red pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi there! Originally CHICAGOLAND CHEF DU JOUR, I like to think of myself as a fantastic home cook with a flair for the gourmet. I have gotten & shared many recipes since I became a member in 2007. Although I have not been active in a few years, I still return to look for recipes from some of my fave chefs. Thanks to all you have helped me over the years and thanks a bunch to any and all reviews.