MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is my aunts. She use to make it for my grandmother, who was a diabetic. It's an extremely simple recipe and tastes even better! If you love pineapple, you'll love this recipe!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese (room-temperature)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- Equal sugar substitute (to taste)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix first three ingredients together.
- Add 1 or more packets of Equal to desired sweetness.
- Spoon mixtures into the pie shell.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more