Pineapple Cheese Ball
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is my favorite cheese ball!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 package ranch dressing mix (Hidden valley is the best!)
- 1 can small pineapple, crushed
- 2 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded, Jack or Colby
- Mix the package of ranch dressing mix with the softened cream cheese until well mixed.
- Then add 1/2 can of crushed pineapple, (no juice), the 2 stalks of green onion chopped and the shredded cheese. Mix well and cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Turn out onto a cheese board or platter. Mound it in the center and shape into a ball with a spoon.
- If you like you can cover the ball with sliced almonds, sprinkle with dill weed, parsley or paprika.
- Chill completely before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this last weekend for a large cocktail party. It was the first appetizer GONE!! Wow, this is such a variety of flavors and all of them together made a great topping for a cracker. I used the dill week on the outside of the cheese ball and this gave it a great sour for the sweet pineapple. Will do this one again and again.Reply
At my get together for Christmas I made this and it was devoured by my guests! I didn't have a can of crushed pineapple so I put a whole can of pineapple chunks, without the juice in the food processor and it came out exactly like crushed pineapple. While I was processing the pineapple I added in the dressing mix and it combined beautifully! I will be making this again.Reply
see 2 more