Pineapple Baked Beans
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This sounds like it would be a wonderful side dish on the 4th of July. Its from Taste of Home's Family-Favorite Casseroles.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION