Pineapple Angel Food Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is great for a quick dessert that is very light. It only takes two ingredients and is very easy to make. My only problem is that since it is so light I have caught myself eating almost half the cake by myself.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
- Spray your bundt pan with cooking spray.
- When the oven is preheated mix the cake mix and the can of crushed pineapple. Make sure that all of the cake mix is mixed well.
- Pour immediately into the bundt pan and put into the oven.
- Cake is done when the bottom looks dry and cracked.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION