Pinch Me Cake
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In small bowl mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Break off pieces of dough.
- roll in butter and then sugar& Cinnamon mix.
- drop pieces in bunt pan until full.
- bake as directions indicate on bread package.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have worked in the food industry for 13 years, my husband and i have recently opened our own catering business it's alot of work but worth it when the guest rave about our food. My husband is a master chef and does most of the cooking but, i love to try and out do his deserts as much as possible.