Pimento Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first three ingredients and 1 t. of paprika in a small bowl.
- Pound out chicken breasts between Saran Wrap till 1/4" thick. Put enough cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast to spread out to within 1" of the edge. Roll each chicken breast up, making sure to seal up the ends too. Secure with 2 toothpicks.
- In a large dish, mix bread crumbs, the rest of the paprika and salt and pepper. Roll each chicken roll in crumbs.
- Heat oil 1/4" deep in a large skillet. Brown chicken rolls till golden brown on all sides.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Don't forget to remove the toothpicks before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!