MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
cool and refreshing
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- Preheat oven 350'.
- In large bowl combine yellow cake mix, mand. oranges, eggs, and oil.(Do Not drain juice from oranges). Mix well.
- Pour into greased and lightly floured 9x13 cake pan.
- Bake for 30min.
- While cake is baking, combine in large bowl, crushed pineapple,(Do Not drain juice),coolwhip, and pudding. Mix well. Put in refrigerator.
- After cake is done and completely cooled, frost with coolwhip,pudding, p/a mixture. Place finished cake into refrigerator for 1-2hrs. and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION