Pierogies With Dilled Yogurt Sauce
- Ready In:
- Boil the pierogies following package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large, wide, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion.
- Stir often until soft, 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and stir often until brown around the edges, 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Finely grate the lemon zest into a bowl.
- Squeeze in 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Stir in the yogurt and dill.
- When the pierogies are cooked, drain well.
- Add to the mushroom mixture in the pan along with the yogurt mixture.
- Stir over medium heat until the pierogies are coated, 2 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, four cats, and a sweet mutt named Jada in Scarborough, Ontario, where I work as an elementary school administrative assistant. I have a 31 year old daughter who lives with her boyfriend in nearby Don Mills, along with my sweet granddogs, Frankie and Turbo. I would have to say that my passion is animals, since I have so many of them! <br /><img src=http://images.quizilla.com/H/h0t5auce/1108834307_brown_answer.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/532663/cookswithcattitude.JPG alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/CalendarGirlsSwap2009.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />If I had a month off work to do what I please, I would first catch up on my sleep and then just have fun - see a few movies and maybe take a couple of short trips - something that wouldn't break the bank - lol!</p>