This is very easy to work with. It can be re-rolled or frozen and it doesn't get tough.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shortening or 1 lb lard
- 1 lb butter or 1 lb margarine
- 9 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Mix lard, butter, flour, baking powder and brown sugar with a pastry blender until course crumbs form.
- Beat the eggs, add water and vinegar.
- Add the water mixture to the dry ingredients and blend all together until just mixed and a soft dough is formed.
- Use extra flour on surface when rolling out dough.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION