Pico De Gallo Dip
- Ready In:
- 12 roma tomatoes
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 2 -8 fresh jalapenos, seeded (2 for mild, 4 for medium, 8 for fire)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Chop tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños into small pieces by hand, put into large bowl (don't use blender).
- Chop up a hand full of cilantro, stir into mix.
- Add salt, garlic and chili powder.
- Set in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Dip your favorite chip and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION