Picnic Pasta Salad (Vegan)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup kidney bean
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked rotini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup basil, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir the dressing ingredients together and let sit for a couple minutes.
- Pour dressing over the salad and coat all the veggies and pasta. You can let it marinate or enjoy immediately!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow, this is such a great pasta salad! Very, very yummy with so many fresh and healthy ingredients, just loved it! The dressing is so nice and somehow very creamy...<br/>I added some carrots to the veggie mix and used shell shaped pasta, but other than that didnt change a thing and loved it! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this recipe with us, Mindy!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #34 May 2011.
Tripled this recipe (except the garlic, which I doubled) cause I want leftovers! I added about 1/2 cup of snow peas that I wanted to use up, and it gave it just the right crunch. Marinated about 5 hours. Very flavourful and colourful, and both my husband and I enjoyed it with pita bread; the teenager didn't like the dressing (hence the 4 stars). I'll probably try another dressing the next time.