Pickled Asian Vegetables
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A Chinese Condiment.
- Ready In:
- 1 head green cabbage, 1/2 inch strips
- 2 cups carrots, strips
- 1 cup red pepper, thin strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thin strips
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, Chinese pickled
- 1 cup japanese cucumber, slices
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- In a saucepan add rice vinegar, sugar and salt bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients and combine with vinegar mixture together. Place into a plastic container and cover and place into the refrigerator for the next 2 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note