Pickle and Corned Beef Dip
This is the BEST. It's much easier than wrapping all those pickles up. YUM-YUM!
- Ready In:
- 32 ounces sour cream and chive potato topping (I used top the tater)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pickles, drained & chopped
- 5 (5 ounce) packets corned beef, chopped (I used Carl Budding brand)
- Mix everything together and chill.
- Serve with your choice of crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very nice tasting dip! I did use the Carl Budding corned beef but I couldnt find the sour cream and chive topping. Instead I used 32 ounces of sour cream and chopped fresh chives to put in the dip mix. The flavors blend well together and tastes great on garlic melba toast crackers. Thank you Madson7 for another great recipe!