Philly Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
So easy!! Recipe is from Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 24 lorna doone shortbread cookies, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup plus 1 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces baker's white chocolate, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container philadelphia indulgence milk chocolate or (8 ounce) container philadelphia indulgence dark chocolate
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX cookie crumbs, 1 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minute.
- MELT 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat plain PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minute or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- SPOON PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION