Philly Cheese Steak Burger
- Ready In:
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 - 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 - 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 - 1 green pepper, sliced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 teaspoon garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Turn grill or stove onto medium-high.
- Take ground hamburger and make into 6 patties.
- Mix all seasonings and season patties equally.
- Put patties on grill or stove. When about 70-80% toward your wanted doneness, add provolone and vegetables. Cook the rest of the way.
- Put patties in hamburger buns. Serves ~great~ with a cold drink, enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!