Philly Cheese Steak
photo by Kikkoman Recipes
- Ready In:
- Add oil to a large non-stick skillet.
- Saute onions and 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce until the onions are soft.
- Add the sliced meat and cook until meat browns slightly, add remaining 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce and stir to combine.
- Place cheese on the meat and stir until melted, mixing meat, onions and cheese together.
- Scoop meat mixture onto sandwich rolls. *(Freeze meat first for easier slicing).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!