Philadelphia sushi roll can be transformed into delicious tacos. In crispy hard taco shells, sushi rice, avocado, smoked salmon and cream cheese with lemon wasabi soy sauce. Top with shredded nori to add more ocean flavor.
1. Rinse rice several times under running cold water until water gets clear. Drain in a colander. Put the rice and water into a sauce pan with a lid or rice cooker and cook rice according to package directions.
2. While the rice is cooking, prepare the filling. Cut smoked salmon into small bite size. Halve avocado, remove seed (discard), scoop avocado pulp out and dice avocado small. Dice cream cheese small.
3. In a medium-large bowl, mix together lemon juice, soy sauce and wasabi. Add avocados, smoked salmon and cream cheese into the bowl and mix to combine.
4. Make sushi vinegar. In a small bowl, mix together rice vinegar, sugar and salt until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
5. When the rice has cooked, transfer the rice into another medium-large bowl and add sushi vinegar to the bowl. Mix to combine.
6. Prepare the taco shells according the package directions.
7. On each taco shell, put 1/10 of sushi rice, then 1/10 of filling. Sprinkle with shredded nori over the top. Repeat this with the rest of sushi rice, filling and shredded nori. Serve immediately.