Philadelphia Black Forest Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Top with whipped topping, and pie filling.
- Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.