Pheasant (Or Chicken) En Creme
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 pheasants or 1 chicken, quartered
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Place pheasant in a 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Mix soup, cider, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic and mushrooms; pour over pheasant.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally with sauce.
- After baking 1 hour, sprinkle with paprika again.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION