Pete’s Chicken Fillets With Mango Chutney Glaze
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is one of my brother-in-law, Peter's favourite bbq recipes. I have cooked this in the oven and it is equally successful.
- Ready In:
- 12 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pound chicken lightly with mallet.
- Place in dish, add combined jam, chutney, mayo & lemon juice.
- Marinate several hours or overnight in fridge.
- BBQ until cooked through, basting frequently with glaze.
- If oven cooking, cook in moderate oven 160degC (325degF) for 20 - 25 minutes instead - don't put fillets too close together it will take longer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION