Pesto Pasta and Chickpea Salad
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked & drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 -4 tablespoons Italian dressing (Homemade Italian Salad Dressing)
- 2 -3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 ounces asiago cheese, shredded
- Prepare bow-tie pasta according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix well. Increasing or decreasing the Italian dressing and pesto to taste.
- Serve at room temperature for the best flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.