Pesto Marinated Fish
photo by Swirling F.
- Ready In:
- 500 g cod fish fillets (defrost when using frozen fish)
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 40 g grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 40 g walnuts
- 1 lemon grated plus juice
- 25 g butter
- salt and pepper
- 1. Season the cod with salt and pepper.2. Place the basil, parmesan, walnuts, garlic, grated lemon plus lemon juice and oil in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- 3. Spread the marinade over each piece of the fish. Cover and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
- (I always leave them overnight in the fridge).
- 4. Place fish on to a separate tinfoil squares. Cut the butter into small cubes and place over the fish.
- 5. Loosely fold the foil over the fillets to enclose the fish and to make a parcel.
- 6. Cook over medium-high heat for about 10-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!