Threw this together one night to get rid of some french bread that was ready to be used. Measurements are approx.according to your bread size or if you like it a bit more butter-y or pesto-y, etc. This might not be so bad on pasta or veggies too...hmmmm...
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (optional)
- Whip ingredients together in food processor.
- Spread on bread and cook as desired.