Persimmon Date Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Mix sugar, pulp, egg, butter and milk in a bowl.
- Separately mix all dry ingredients.
- Dust raisins and dates with flour so they won't sink to the bottom of the pan when baking.
- Gradually add the pulp mixture into the flour mixture, added the floured dates and raisins last.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake in 325 oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until tester comes out clean in middle.
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook over low heat until thickened.
- Serve over squares of pudding.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a transplant from the USA living in Belgium.I've been over here now for almost 11 years so the "missing" things from home has kind of wore off. I love cookbooks, especially the local hometown, church or organization books and have a good collection going! Not married but sharing a home, never had kids but "adopted" the ex's kids as my own, learned Dutch now trying Italian so I can keep up with the cookbooks!!