Perfect Spinach Artichoke Dip
photo by Hidden Valley
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry, frozen
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed well drained
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Spray a small baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Spoon the dip into the baking dish and bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers, baguette slices or raw veggies for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!