Perfect Pink Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 ounces crushed pecans
- Drain pineapple thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill and serve.
Join The Conversation
We have always made this but left out the coconut and pecans. I also like to add mini colored marshmallows and marachino cherries to make it more festive and it gives it another whole taste. Also try different flavors of jello for different tastes. I did make it your way and it was very good and just gives me another way to enjoy a old family favorite. Thanks for the great idea. Becky