Pepperoni Spinach Quiche
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 large sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, sliced cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 dash pepper
- Seperate cresent dough into eight triangles; place in an ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with removeable-bottom with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form crust; seal seams. Set aside.
- In a small skillet, saute red pepper and garlic in oil until tender. Remove from the heat. In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sir in red pepper mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!