Pepperoni & Sausage PIZZA Fondue!
- Ready In:
5 1/2 cups
- In a large skillet,brown the sausage,garlic& onion.
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker together,blend,in sauce mushrooms,.
- pepperoni,& basil/oregano.
- Stir in the first mixture.
- Cover,cooking over low-heat setting for 3 hours.
- If desired,add sweetpepper.
- Cover,cook on low-heat setting for 15 minutes.
- You may serve breadsticks with fondue.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Our family enjoyed this very much, especially my teenage boys. I served it with some wonderful warmed cheesy Italian bread twists I found at the grocery store. There was quite a lot of sauce in this recipe , so I reserved some and served it on a storbought pizza crust with lots of grated Italian cheeses. I added more slivers of pepperoni and it was really great. I highly recommend this recipe !
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!