Pepperoni Spiral Pasta Salad
photo by Mannymom
- Ready In:
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces and place into boiling water for about 2 minutes just until it turns bright green. Don't cook all the way.
- Drain broccoli and set aside.
- Bring rotini to a boil.
- While rotini is boiling, chop the tomato, cheese, and pepperoni sticks.
- Drain pasta and place into a large serving bowl.
- Add pepperoni, broccoli, cheese, black olives and tomatoes.
- Mix in the Italian dressing to desired texture and taste.
- Sprinkle with Supreme Salad seasoning.
- Chill in fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!