Rich and delicious -- all this needs is a simple green salad to accompany.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup pepperoni, sliced into little strips
- Cook pasta as directed; keep warm.
- Melt butter in skillet, stir in cream and spices. Cook about 5 minutes over med-high heat until slightly thickened.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepperoni.
- Add pasta, mix well to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION