photo by Marsha D.
- Ready In:
2 1/2 dozen
- 2 egg whites (at room temperature)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (14 ounce) packages sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Preheat oven to 300'.
- Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add egg whites and salt and mix on medium high until foamy (or add in a large bowl and whisk with a hand whisker, the egg whites and salt together until foamy about 2 minutes)
- Add in condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold in coconut, white chocolate chips and crushed peppermints.
- Using a 1 1/2 inch ice cream scoop or a rounded teaspoon, drop dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes or until coconut just begins to brown.
- Let cool on pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely on wire racks.
- NOTE: To crush the peppermint candies, add candy to a plastic baggie and roll with a rolling pin over the candy until crushed. Or add candy to a food processor and grind until lightly crushed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello to everyone! :) <br> <br>This is of me in the year 2007 and my Icon is my two boys. <br> I am from Lakewood Wa. but I am orginally from Hickory North Carolina, where I was born and raised.I moved to Washington to marry my second husband, who I met on the internet from a dating site called kiss.com. We both enjoy fishing. Mineral Lake is where we go on the weekends during the fishing season. I talk about going to the lake alot but its just because I love to get away from the big city since I'm a country girl at heart. I enjoy this website and I really love the new recipes I have found. Did I mention I love this site!! ? :) <br> <br> <br>Participation & Awards: <br> <br><img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/world.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <br> <br><img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/ZaarWorldTourPartBanner.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Derfcookathon.jpg"><img src="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/484938/Spelling-Bee-stick2jpg.jpg"><img src="http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/1956/holidaylightssticker.jpg"> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/Kaffee-sticker.jpg"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/PastastickerJPEG.jpg"> <br><li><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/Flourpowersticker.jpg"><img src="http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/1956/SoupsandsaladSTICKER.jpg"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/TasteofYellowSTICKER.jpg"> <br><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BBQlSTKR.jpg"> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/FISHSEAFDSTICKER.jpg"> <br><img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/AMpageSticker.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <br><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/RedRose_FSsticker.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/LiteLowSTKR.jpg"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/EZSTKR.jpg"> <br>