Pepper Poppers (Taste of Home)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Oh these are delicious. I skipped the bread crumbs and the dip but still loved it. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home. I cooked mine longer, but I must say they were still nice and spicey. I still have jalapeno hands.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 6 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb fresh jalapeno, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- sour cream, onion dip or ranch salad dressing, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, bacon, and seasonings and mix well. Spoon about 2 tablespoonfuls into each pepper half and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake uncovered, at 325 for 15 minutes for spicy flavor, 25 minutes for medium and 35 minutes for mild.
- Serve with sour cream, dip or dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION